Visit the Adam Carpets website to discover their range of carpets we can supply and fit for you in your French home.
Adam Carpets have been manufacturing carpets in Kidderminster for over 80 years. During that time, the brand has become synonymous for its high quality products, its innovation and its vast colourbank.
At Adam Carpets we are proud we can say that: Every single colour, of every single range that we sell, is made at the Adam Carpets factory in Kidderminster.
Adam Carpets Timeline
• 1869 Mr. Adam and Mr. Tomkinson join together to manufacture carpet
• 1926 Adam Carpets is formed on the current site in Kidderminster
• 1979 Adam cease making woven Axminster and start tufting carpet
• 1991 Fine Worcester Twist is first produced
• 1992 Adam Carpets becomes first UK manufacturer to produce 5m wide carpet
• 1997 Kasbah Twist is launched
• 1999 Overtufted, patterned, wool tufted carpet is produced for the first time
• 2002 Adam Carpets purchase Servo Loop machine to produce Natural Perceptions
• 2003 Adam Carpets start to use some of its own vehicles to deliver to customers
• 2007 Mr. Chris Adam succeeds his father Mr. David Adam as Managing Director and becomes fourth generation of family to run Adam Carpets
• 2010 Adam Carpets purchase new high speed tufting machine for even better production of Fine Worcester Twist
• 2012 Adam Carpets launch new logo
• 2013 Artistry range wins Silver Award in Best Carpet Category at House Beautiful Awards
• 2014 Adam Carpets win Outstanding performance award in Interiors Monthly magazine
• 2014 Adam Carpets look to the long term future after six figure sum investment in two new boilers for on site dye house
• 2015 Hugo & Ella collection launched to critical acclaim as part of Fine Worcester Twist
• 2015 Adam Carpets win Best UK Flooring Manufacturer at Interior Monthly magazine awards
• 2016 Fine Worcester Twist celebrates 25 years in production
• 2017 Castlemead Twist becomes the first 2-ply carpet to receive Platinum certification from British Wool